|The FBN NxG International committee is pleased to announce the opening for submissions to the 2015 edition of the FBN NxG-I Award. |
For the 7th consecutive year, the NxG Award champions young family business members who initiated entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial projects contributing to renew and energize their family business.
This year, we are partnering with SDA Bocconi School of Management who generously offers:
To the winner: a complementary participation at one of the elective courses within the Global EMBA program (www.sdabocconi.it/gemba) as well as an academic tutorship to fine-tune its own business plan.
To the 3 finalists: an academic tutorship to help them prepare their speeches for the FBN-I Summit taking place in Montreux - 14-17 October 2015.
The 3 finalists will get:
- the opportunity to present his/her project on stage at the FBNi Summit in Montreux
- Tutorship from SDA Bocconi to prepare their speech
- a free pass to attend the FBNi Summit in Montreux
The final winner will get a prize equivalent to 25 000 euros - including:
- the opportunity to present his/her project on stage at the FBN-I Summit in Montreux
- Tutorship from SDA Bocconi to prepare his/her speech
- a free seat at one of the elective courses within SDA Bocconi Global EMBA program (www.sdabocconi.it/gemba)
- 5 000 euros cash
If you want to prove yourself, and be the next on stage, then go for it – and don’t forget to apply for the 2015 FBN Next Generation Award! For info, please contact Christine Gaucher email@example.com
Deadline to apply: 9th June!
Listen from previous winners and finalists!
About the NxG Award
Who can apply?
Candidates must be:
- Aged between 18 and 40
- Member of The Family Business Network
What projects are eligible for the award ?
Projects should ideally:
- Contribute to the renewal or perpetuation of the family business
- Show innovation in at least one of the following areas: product, process, management, governance.
- Contribute to a sustainable future in either of those fields: society, environment, business, family, future generations
- Be launched more than 1 year prior to the application submission
- Projects could be either profit or not-for-profit
Examples of relevant projects
- Launch of new product / new service / new branch
- Invention of a new patent
- Innovative way to solve business and /or family issues
- New product-making process
- New organisation / management structure
- Launch of innovative marketing / communication tools
- New family organisation
How will projects are evaluated?
A panel of senior representatives of family businesses, young entrepreneurs and academics will evaluate projects against the following criteria:
- Family business orientation: how far the project contributes to the renewal or perpetuation of the family business
- Sustainability: Outlook for the project’s long-term success and impact on the family, the business, and the wider environment and society
- Level and intensity of innovation
- Quality and clarity of the project
- Profile of the NxG member: vision, enthusiasm, and perseverance
Any questions, please contact Christine Gaucher firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing applications coming in!
Congratulations to our winners!
|Riccardo Ocleppo, Italy|
|Antonio Ermirio de Moraes Neto, Brazil|
Laura Horstmann and Ingo Wersborg, United States
Partner: Insper Education and Research Center
|Caroline Abdon, Sweden|
Partner: London Business School
|Tanguy Du Monceau, Belgium|
|Simon Torres, Colombia|
|Roberto Sirotsky, Brazil|
Edouard Thijssen, Edouard Janssen, Belgium